WELCOME TO THE WELSH CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE FESTIVAL 2024
After the roaring success of last year's Welsh Classic Motorcycle Festival, we look forward to welcoming everyone back to the stunning Anglesey Circuit over the weekend of Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 May 2024 for another amazing two days of classic bike action throughout the whole venue.
The WCMF offers something for everyone; riders, exhibtors and spectators;
- there's two adrenalin-pumping circuits over the weekend; the 3.4km International Circuit on Saturday and the 2.5km Coastal Circuit on Sunday featuring non-stop track action from a huge array of motorcycles from vintage to modern classics, standard to highly modified, rare race bikes to unique customs.
- we're excited to announce the Kickback on Track Custom Show will be the No1 highlight in the WCMF Paddock with an jaw-dropping collection of the most unique motorcycle builds in the UK, but perhaps the biggest show will be seeing all these bikes on track in the Kickback on Track parades, giving these amazing machines and their builders the unique opportunity of riding these works of art for everyone to see! Complimenting Kickback will be all the Club and Private displays
- WCMF 2024 will be celebrating numerous anniversaries two-wheeled icons from Ducati, Yamaha, Suzuki and Kawasaki which will be on display alongside the classic bike clubs, and of course they don't need to remain as static displays either, as they will be able to get on track over the weekend in the Anniversary & Clubs parades, giving all owners the chance to experience Anglesey Circuit's amazing asphalt!
- star guests will be announced in the coming months but expect to see some well-known names on the circuit, mingling in the paddock and on stage Saturday evening ahead of the live band
- the now famous "Chippy Run" will burst into life when the track has closed giving everyone the chance to ride some of Anglesey's best roads before grabbing a bag of chips (with lots of salt n'vinegar), whulst the party atmosphere continues in the marquee and bar when DJ Gary Jay kicks off the music ahead of the evening's entertainment
It's early days so expect lots more details to be confirmed as the Welsh Classic Motorcycle Festival 2024 continues to evolve, so please watch this space for all the new info.
One thing is certain whether you're a classic bike owner or enthusiast, or simply looking forward to a break at one of the country's most picturesque race tracks - the Welsh Classic Motorcycle Festival 2024 will be a weekend you won't want to miss!